Posted Date: Nov 14, 2019
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
*Accounts Payable, Payroll, Accounts Receivable
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteensets the national standard for excellence in automated retail, and EVERY segment of our business is thriving.We employ the best team in the industry and their dedication, collaboration and passion fuels our growth. YOU bring the enthusiasm, customer service and commitment; we'll supply the opportunity and innovation. TOGETHER we'll continue to transform the micro-market, dining, coffee and vending industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.Job Summary
Summary: Performs administrative and accounting duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes payroll and submits human resources forms.
- Processes vendor payables; prepares and submits payment requests; transfers journal entries.
- Maintains client accounts; prepares accounts receivable invoices; makes collection calls for delinquent accounts receivable.
- Reconciles cash received to cash recorded; reconciles inventory.
- Assists with invoice entry and transfers.
- Researches outstanding Accounts Payable.
- Files paid invoices.
- Enters and balances purchasing card receipts.
- Enters data into inventory systems; maintains accurate and current information.
- Enters, submits and follows up on work orders; prompts escalation as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 342503
JOANNA L GAMMON
Apply on company website