Carbone Honda Yorkville
Business Manager I
Are you an accounting or finance professional with automotive experience? Put your career in gear and come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Carbone Auto Group a member of the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company. We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
As an entry level Business Manager I you will provide financial thought partnership to Dealership & be a strategic business partner to General and Department Managers. Oversee dealership specialists, and cashier personnel located in the dealerships or oversee dealership accountants in the single point structure.
- Ensure dealership is operating within financial guardrails.
- Communicates risks and opportunity with operational leaders.
- Ensure financial processes are in place to support new or evolving business initiatives.
- Understand manufacturers Excellence Objectives and work with GM to ensure achievement.
- Maximize benefits from manufacturer incentive programs.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Responsible for accurate store financials with regular reviews of operational income statements, GL activity, schedules and balance sheet accounts.
- Conduct quarterly physical Inventory; vehicles, parts, supplies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or 5 years commensurate experience (required)
- Experience driving business results through financial interpretation (required)
- Experience leading teams (preferred)
- Auto Industry Experience (preferred)
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Apply on company website