Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Who we are
For years, CareerArc has helped great companies find great people and vice versa. That's why we're so proud to be recognized year after year as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. Some may call that good karma, but we call it our mission in action. CareerArc helps companies recruit the best candidates by strategically tapping into the vast talent population and brand-building power of social media. Our social recruiting solution has helped the world's most exciting brands, including many of the Fortune 500, communicate their employer brand at scale across social media and find the best talent. Our work is driven by the belief that empowering companies to amplify their employer brand helps promote more engaged work cultures and more fulfilled job seekers and employees. Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate, and dedicated to a customer-first culture and best-in-class social recruiting platform. Join us!
What we're looking for
CareerArc is looking for a high-energy, driven, and self-motivated individual to join our Sales Development (SDR) team. CareerArc is welcoming driven individuals who have 1-2 years of experience in sales roles. As a senior-level Sales Development Representative, you will have a significant impact in lead generation and sales pipeline volume as well as an opportunity to become the future team lead or account executive in our revenue org.
Take your first step by applying online today!
We are hiring in the following states:
What you'll do
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready meetings and opportunities. This includes target market penetration, calling on senior-level executives in HR departments, trade show attendance, following up on marketing-generated leads, webinar and event follow-up, creative campaign and door opener outreach, and more.
- Interact with prospects via phone, video conferencing, chat, LinkedIn messages, and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Assist account executives in preparing for demo meetings by providing key discovery information as necessary about the opportunity
- Become a trusted resource and develop productive relationships with prospects
- Update lead information and prospect interaction in Salesforce and SalesLoft to ensure efficient lead management
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline targets
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and culture
What you need to succeed
- 1-2 years of experience in sales roles
- Team leadership experience a plus
- Experience with successful lead followup and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Consistent track record of achieving measurable inside sales goals in a sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Experience in B2B SaaS a big plus
- Experience in HR tech a big plus
- Effective communication skills to qualify opportunities and handle and overcome prospect objections with confidence
- Ability to think on your feet and manage executive-level prospect conversations
- Good planning and time management skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; be a phenomenal and collaborative teammate
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing and presentation skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Flexibility to pivot in a fast-paced environment
- Sales training, SalesLoft and Salesforce experience a plus
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
CareerArc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CareerArc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on company website