Position Overview: The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist position is responsible for the planning and delivery of multi-channel communication at CareMount Medical. As the resident specialist in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you will partner directly with business executives, marketing strategists, operational leadership to precisely target our membership and trigger behavioral changes that reduce healthcare spend while increasing quality of life - this is more than just a marketing job! Specifically, the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks / responsibilities:
1. Salesforce Marketing cloud domain expertise
a. In-depth understanding of Sales Force Marketing Cloud to build a Marketing Automation platform with strong emphasis on data hygiene & data integrity
b. Performs marketing automation system administration, configuration, data migration, and integration duties as directed into Marketing Cloud
c. Lead journey mapping workshops to allow stakeholder to enhance the patients' digital experience through multi-channel journeys
d. Configure/build/test journeys or automations based on proposed designs
e. Proactively look for ways to maximize operational efficiencies by strategically leveraging Automation Studio for use cases like data imports, data extracts, recurring audience generation, marketing sends, etc.
f. Document solutions and engineering flowcharts with great attention to detail.
g. Participates in the development of standards, tools, methodologies, processes, and procedures that are required to establish a highly predictable and repeatable operation.
h. Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with Product Owner and Healthcloud Architect
i. Work with the marketing team to develop content. Build & Oversee development of best in class marketing campaigns targeting the right patients with relevant message at the right time.
j. Work with Learning Management to conduct training sessions to share tips & tricks within the team how to best use the Marketing Automation platform, CRM application etc. to optimize campaigns for best performance, building segments, nurture/drip campaigns etc.
k. Serve as a point of contact for the stakeholders, marketing team and Product Owner for marketing automation and Salesforce
l. Oversee the execution of marketing cloud implementation, ensuring that all related activities are achieving Project Milestones.
m. Maintains a high-level understanding of business process and drivers
n. Work with business owners and assist with identifying and discussing the options available to them to achieve their objectives
o. Communicate with all stakeholders of the project(s). Ensuring that they are aware of status to timeline, scope and open risks/issues.
p. Understand and map Business Processes & Challenges into our technical product suite, ensuring scalable, secure, comprehensive solution designs
q. Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprints) that aligns to the as-is Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution, and overall system / integration environments at Salesforce
r. Provide support for existing Marketing Cloud solution implementation, including troubleshooting / break fix activity
s. Develop end user-based training material with the Learning Management team
t. Thorough understanding of REST APIs to architect programs, cross-liaison with Engineering/Product and integrate with third party applications to deliver complex campaigns and audiences as needed
u. Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolveStrategy and Solutions
2. Support and Maintenance
a. Responsible for managing an issues queue
b. Research potential solutions to issues by leveraging the vendor, internal and external peers.
c. Troubleshoot issues which include research and analysis to determine root cause and resolution; document findings and update ticket management application.
d. Function in a Level 2 capacity, where the Help Desk is Level 1 and the Vendor is Level 3.
e. Develop supporting documentation to be utilized by peers or Help Desk to improve first call resolution.
f. Provide off-hour support according to assigned schedule.
3. Quality Assurance
a. Develop and execute comprehensive test matrix to ensure all functionality and workflows are tested appropriately.
b. Develop test scripts (unit, system and integrated).
c. Execute test scripts.
d. Document identified issues.
e. Resolve issues or escalate issues to other resource, firm or vendor; document resolution or work-around activities.
4. Vendor Management
a. Manage issues assigned to a vendor; review and analyze impact of release notes; evaluate vendor issue notifications to determine impact to business.
b. Participate in vendor training to enhance skills and knowledge – this may include off-site
training at vendor locations.
a. Responsible for preparing and participating in any required meetings (status, workshops and management).
b. It is the expectation that all participants are prepared and ready to contribute to the conversation.
6. Adhere to all change management procedures.
7. Perform all other duties and responsibilities as requested by manager(s) and supervisor(s).
Essential Position Requirements
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited Business, Communications, Computer Science, Marketing or Health Care related program is required; an advanced degree is preferred
• Expert knowledge in Marketing Cloud advanced implementations, with a minimum of two (2) years direct experience in the Marketing Cloud/Exact target platform
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience in the areas of Health Care, Information Technology is required. Healthcare and/or Information Systems experience is preferred
• Marketing Cloud Experience in Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Interaction Studio a must. Related experience with CRM (Salesforce / Sales Cloud) Integration tools (JBINT, Data Stream, MCConnector) a plus
• Experience creating and adapting templates with AMP Script is highly desired
• Salesforce Lightning Experience is required
• Experience working with Open Source technologies, SaaS applications and deep understanding of APIs to develop framework of integrating with 3rd party applications
• Clinical Informatics and/or Analytical experience is a plus
• Ability to work with, understand, and appreciate end user workflow is required
• Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and schedule activities is required
• Good written and oral communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Comfort working in and with a highly distributed team and organization.
• Proven track record of working with multi-stakeholder teams, specifically IT, Infrastructure, Security, Business Operations.
• Self-directed, self-motivated, self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent time management skills
• Solution architecture / design experience within SaaS, CRM, MAP (Marketing Automation Platform) is strongly preferred
• Marketing Cloud certifications strongly preferred (Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant).
• Salesforce Healthcloud and Service Cloud Certifications a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Apply on company website