DescriptionWe are seeking a Medical Assistant like you to join our organization. CareNow is HCA Healthcare???s fastest growing line of business, and is a national leader in urgent care medicine. We provide superior quality and convenience care for your schedule. With more than 150 clinics, we are a collection of motivated healthcare professionals just like you who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stockpurchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.As a Medical Assistant, you will:
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment by taking patient histories and vital signs
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments for your patients including preparation and maintenance of supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization
- Give injections, and assist with lab testing and phlebotomy needs
- Assist physicians in applying splints, dressings, and bandages
- Assist with transfers and scheduling of follow-up care
- Coordinate patient physicals and work place injuries for partner accounts
- Screen incoming calls for referral to physicians and practitioners
You Should Have:
1+ year of experience in a clinical patient setting is preferred
Experience using an EHR system is very helpful
Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assisting or completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required
Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) is helpful
The ability to obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certificate and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 30 days of start preferred
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 8am ??? 9pm, Saturday 8am ??? 8pm, and Sunday 8am ??? 5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune???s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World???s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications, and are actively interviewing. Apply Today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68B, 68D, 68F, 68K, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68Y. Potential Air Force codes: 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X2, 4P0X1, 4T0X1.
Apply on company website