Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Radiology Technologist LMRT At CareNow - Katy, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
At CareNow - Katy - MSO, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Radiology Technologist LMRT like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
In this role, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug sceens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed.
You should have:
- Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological Sciences
- Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) license in state of Texas
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is preferred
- Ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion
- Flexibility to work during the CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 8am – 9pm, Saturday 8am – 8pm, and Sunday 8am – 5pm.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Radiology Technologist LMRT opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website