Carle Health is seeking additionalBE/BC Neurologiststo join our established Neurology clinics in Central Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Candidates with experience and new graduates welcome to apply
- General Neurology and subspecialty Neurology opportunities available; fellowship training in Cognitive Neurology, Neuromuscular Disease, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, or Headache medicine is highly desired
- Opportunity to collaborate with the University of Illinois Beckman Institute for a variety of neuroscience translational research programs, if desired
- Integrated neurosciences care with strong physician-centered management
- Support from established Hospitalist and Critical Care teams
- State-of-the-art clinic
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nations first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Teaching opportunities available at ACGME-accredited Neurology and Neurosurgery residency programs
- Carle offers anexcellent benefit packageincluding health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance coverage
- Carle has been nationally recognized as aGreat Place to Work since 2018
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Carle Health is seeking additional BE/BC Neurologists to join our established Neurology clinics in Central Illinois.Prac...
Apply on company website