Responsible for content generation for a range of purposes, primarily external facing, but also internal when needed. Prepares well-written, thoroughly researched content for use across the CHI St. Luke's Health system. Interfaces with clients to gather pertinent information and discuss assignments. Content uses can range from brochures, promotional pieces, and annual reports to website and intranet articles.
1. Contribute (initiate, research, write and fact check) articles for newsletters, brochures and other communication vehicles (internal and external audiences).
2. Plan with other members of the department the production of marketing and communication collateral materials.
3. Oversee brand guardianship, ensuring all programs and messages are consistent with the brand guidelines.
4. Assist in outreach efforts for direct marketing to physician customers.
5. Work with marketing and service line managers to formulate communication strategies for their targeted programs.
6.Assist with the development, research, and organization of media relations stories, print, broadcast and web.
7.Produce written materials (speeches, correspondence, quotes) for system leadership.
8.Proof, edit, and thoroughly prepare content prior to sending for layout.
Education and Licensure Required:
*Bachelor's Degree - public relations or related field
* Minimum three years of experience working in communications, preferably in a healthcare setting)
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Strong proofing and editing skills.
* Ability to serve as project manager; project management experience in communications.
* Ability to effectively work in a large healthcare system and manage priorities appropriately.
* Collaborative working style; excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to influence colleagues on communication strategy and implementation.
* Experience utilizing digital media for strategic communications.
- Requisition ID: 2020-R0271707
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI St. Luke's Health System
Apply on company website