Position Type: PRN
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 0
Primary Location: NE > KEARNEY > GOOD SAMARITAN
Thousands of our employees, patients, and visitors dine in CHI cafeterias daily. We strive to provide them with tasty food and lots of options. Our Cooks work hard to help us meet these goals every day. We know our guests appreciate that, and so do we. If you are an experienced, high quantity/quality Cook with a passion for tickling taste buds, we need to talk.
What you'll do:
· Plans and prepares foods according to recipes and time schedules
· Works as a team member in pre preparation, preparation, portioning, and storage of food
· Exercises quality control, including portion sizes and temperature standards
· Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation
· Assists in food product evaluation, test trays, and environmental sanitation inspections
Why you should choose us:
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
· Food Handler permit – If required by state and county
· Possess good cooking skills with restaurant or institutional background preferred.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0257473
- Schedule: Part-time
- Market: CHI Health
Apply on company website