Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: TX > COLLEGE STATION > SJH COLLEGE STATION HOSPITAL
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of computed tomography imaging techniques to assist the Radiologist in successfully diagnosing and treating the patient's condition.
- Required: Associate degree or equivalent
- Preferred: Associate degree or equivalent
- Required: Allied Health or Radiologic Technology
- Preferred: Allied Health or Radiologic Technology
- Required: One to two years
- Preferred: Two to three years
- Required: Basic Computed Tomography technologist skill set
- Preferred: Advanced Computed Tomography technologist skill set
- Required: ARRT(CT)/MRT
- Preferred: ARRT(CT)/MRT
Utilizes innovative customer service techniques to provide a positive patient care experience for the patient and their family.
Acts professionally in all dealings with internal and external customers to promote a working environment that focuses on the patient experience and not operational rivalries or roadblocks to care.
Perform complex specialized tasks associated with the operation of CT scanners and related equipment in accordance with prescribed radiation safety procedures. Position patients for CT scans using immobilization and protective equipment as necessary.
Assist radiologist with interventional CT imaging procedures, starting IV`s, and injecting contrast, if applicable.
Establishes and maintains lines of communication with all other staff members and Radiologist to insure an effective and harmonious working environment.
Communicates effectively with patients and their families about the procedure to be performed in order to obtain information and to offer reassurance.
Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization`s needs.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0254688
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Variable
- Market: CHI St. Joseph Health
Apply on company website