Job Summary: The Director provides leadership to MercyOne's Business Solutions program which focuses on partnering with employers for healthcare solutions and MercyOne's Member Services program which focuses on connecting with consumers (members). The Director of Business Solutions and Member Services will oversee Account Management staff and engage leaders across multiple regions to ensure effective operations and members expectations are exceeded. This individual will engage with clinical and operational leaders to ensure seamless coordination of services across MercyOne.
Essential Position Expectations:
1. Responsible for ongoing development and growth of the MercyOne Business Solutions and Member Services programs.
2. Works across MercyOne markets to coordinate opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials, analytics, legal and contracting.
3. Establishes and maintains close relationships with operations leaders and meet expectations of mutually developed service level agreements
4. Identifies best practices from each region and works to implement and standardize those best practices across all regions (as appropriate).
5. Leads the development of new innovative programs to ensure continued product development including B2B and B2C market segments.
6. Develops and maintains an understanding of the competitive landscape and market trends in relationship to Business Solutions and Member Services functions.
7. Acts as a liaison between MercyOne and all (internal and external) Business Solutions and Member Services clients.
8. Works to enhance communication between current and prospective clients to ensure member expectations are exceeded
9. Develops, tracks and implements sales operational requirements to meet client expectations and service quality outcomes.
10. Develops and maintain appropriate training and educational resources for the Member Service team members and market level Member Services staff.
11. Works to ensure the highest level of customer service for MercyOne members.
12. Responsible for exceeding client expectations by finding solutions and delivering results to meet objectives and expectations.
13. Responsible for analyzing sales data and delivery of routine reporting providing key insights.
14. Responsible for preparing and maintaining Business Solutions and Member Services department budget, including development of business plan proposals.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, finance or other related areas required; Master's degree strongly preferred
Experience: Minimum of 5 years previous supervisory experience
5+ year's sales and/or sales management experience in a business to business setting.
2+ year's Occupational or Onsite clinic sales experience preferred.
Certifications & Licenses: Valid driver's license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0260604
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: Mercy Medical Center
Apply on company website