Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: NE > KEARNEY > GOOD SAMARITAN
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
Contributes to the fulfillment of the Medical Group Enterprise (MGE) by serving as a designated administrative leader for MGE programs and services in the community. Responsible for planning, organizing, implementing and directing resources over several MGE sites across a wide geographic region. Serves as a patient advocate as well as a role model for ethical management behavior and promotes and awareness and understanding of positive ethical and moral principles consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the MGE.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for all operations of clinics within assigned MGE division(s)/service line.
2. Responsible for maintaining strong, positive relationships with the providers and teams in assigned facilities.
3. Responsible for assuring appropriate management practices, maintenance of appropriate staffing levels, competency assessment, staff orientation, ongoing education and development in all areas of responsibility.
4. Works closely with Facility Support Services in all aspects of facilities management to include space planning for new or expanded services and ensuring that required maintenance is completed in a cost effective and timely manner.
5. Collaborates with Medical Leadership to improve the operations of the MGE Division, including strategic planning, patient satisfaction, physician relations, quality assurance, and other operational improvements.
6. Collaborates with other MGE leaders and supports Medical Leadership to develop and maintain consistent policies and practices across the MGE.
7. Facilitates divisional departments, and department needs, demonstrating an understanding of resource utilization.
8. Consistent with MGE priorities, plans and implements initiatives which support growth and a competitive advantage for assigned clinics.
9. Develops monitors and responds to a full range of financial, service and quality indicators in all areas of responsibility.
10. Develops and maintains positive physician and employee relationships on behalf of MGE.
11. Works closely with medical staff to obtain input and support of program initiatives and improvements. Supports the medical staff functions and facilitates the transition and orientation of new medical staff.
12. Participates, develops, recommends and manages the approved capital and operational budgets with medical leadership in support of strategic plan within areas of responsibility and supervises the business affairs of assigned clinics.
13. Reviews variance reports and develops action plans as necessary.
14. Routinely reviews and analyzes practice data, keeping providers informed and suggesting improvement with practice managers.
15. Reviews complaints, concerns or questions relative to assigned areas. Is responsible for the timely resolution of problems or concerns relative to programs and holds the authority to carry out necessary changes.
16. Leads/supports development of MGE initiatives and other programs to continually improve cost effectiveness and quality of services and patient and customer satisfaction.
17. In collaboration with leadership, establishes business development models to assure MGE viable growth and volumes.
Other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in related discipline
Position requires seven to ten years of progressive healthcare management experience. Experience working in a multi-specialty clinic environment preferred.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0257345
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI Health
Apply on company website