Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: NE > OMAHA > CUMC-BERGAN MERCY 2001
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
The incumbent reports directly to the Manager - Outpatient Clinics. In addition, the incumbent works collaboratively with all staff in Behavioral Services, as well as other departments within the system and external customers. The incumbent will provide mental health clinical services including evaluations, treatment
planning, therapeutic interventions and discharge planning for CHI Health Psychiatric Associates patients. The Independent Mental Health Therapist will provide expertise and leadership in the development of clinical functions within the mental health treatment setting.
- Evaluates and assesses the bio-psycho-social needs of patients.
- Assists in determining the most appropriate level of care for the patient, and makes appropriate referrals when indicated.
- Develops comprehensive treatment plans in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Provides supervision to clinical staff as needed.
- Assists in maintaining currency of patient demographics and insurance information as necessary.
- Completes assessment documentation within 24 hours of assessment.
- Documentation reflects progress toward goals as established in the treatment plan.
- Actively participates in clinical and peer supervision to ensure quality of care and professional performance standards.
- Utilize expertise to assist in the development and implementation of policy and procedures and identifies opportunities for staff development.
- Will ensure proper authorizations are obtained for patients, as appropriate.
Prefer three years of post license experience in a mental health/addiction recovery or related field.Education/Licensure
A minimum of a Masters degree from an accredited educational institution in Counseling, Social Work, Nursing or other related behavioral health field is required. Must possess LIMHP in Nebraska.
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0258808
- Schedule: Full-time
- Market: CHI Health
Apply on company website