The Outcomes Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the activities of Outcomes Managers. The Coordinator should manage workflow during data abstraction and monitor accuracy of information submitted to Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS). The Coordinator is responsible for timely submissions to Quality net and for triggering review of specifications by all Outcomes Managers when appropriate. The Outcomes Coordinator works closely with physicians and nurses to facilitate the success of quality indicators related to Core Measures and Patient Safety.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred: Master's Degree
- Required: Nursing or Related Healthcare
- Required: three to five years
Preferred: five to seven years
- Required: Personal skills: strong leadership, self-directed and motivated, excellent writing, verbal and presentation, critical and analytical thinking, organization, time management and prioritization. Computer skills: Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point Comparative databases, web tools, Meditech, knowledge of hospital quality measures and coding conventions.
- Required: Current RN license in the State of Texas
- Requisition ID: 2020-R0271762
- Schedule: Full-time
- Market: CHI St. Joseph Health
Apply on company website