Catholic Health is recruiting for an Orthopedic Surgeon – Hand Specialist - to join an existing hospital owned medical practice – Trinity Medical Orthopaedics. This practice is well established with a solid referral network in place. You will be supported by a strong staff and ancillary services in a 5 hospital integrated healthcare system, which has a strong multi-specialty presence in the area.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Reasonable call
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopedics
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state prescriptive authority.
- New and recent Graduates encouraged to apply
ABOUT CATHOLIC HEALTH IN BUFFALO
- Catholic Health has 5 hospitals throughout Western New York State
- Catholic Health's network includes OBGYN, Primary care and specialty centers
- Catholic Health geographically covers two counties
- Catholic Health provides acute, outpatient and ancillary services, including Cardiac, Vascular and Orthopedic Excellence
- Catholic Health has over 8000 employees
ABOUT WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, great cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
- Is #10 in the USA for least expensive places to live.
- Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
- Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
- Browse over 40 Museums
- Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
- Has incredible architecture
- Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
- Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
- Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the Airport.
- Is the City of Good Neighbors.
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.
Catholic Health is recruiting for an Orthopedic Surgeon – Hand Specialist - to join an existing hos...
Apply on company website