Trinity Medical Orthopaedic, located in Buffalo, NY, and part of Catholic Health, is seeking a full time Physician Assistant for our Orthopaedic specialty line.
Key JOB Features
- Full Time Employment
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary health care team.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive care to patients.
- Completes duties and responsibilities within the guidelines of the established protocols and in accordance with the Physician Written Practice Agreement as required by New York State.
- Availability to take on-call duties
- Availability to assist at surgery.
- Availability to take evening and Saturday morning urgent care sessions.
- Bachelors degree.
- Graduate of an approved NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants) Program and CAHEA (Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA) accredited Physician Assistant training program.
- Valid certification by the NCCPA as developed by the National Board of Examiners.
- 1-3 years orthopaedic physician assistant experience preferred but not required.
- CPR Certified
- ACLS Certified
ABOUT CATHOLIC HEALTH IN BUFFALO
- Catholic Health Has 5 hospitals throughout Western New York State.
- Catholic Healths network includes OBGYN, Primary care and specialty centers.
- Catholic Health geographically covers two counties.
- Catholic Health provides acute, outpatient and ancillary services, including Cardiac, Vascular and Orthopaedic Excellence.
- Catholic Health has over 8000 employees.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS: Interested applicants should reply via email with a current CV and a cover letter (with salary requirements) to the attention of: Terese Lagattutatlagattu@chsbuffalo.org
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.
Trinity Medical Orthopaedic, located in Buffalo, NY, and part of Catholic Health, is seeking a full time...
Apply on company website