Implement accommodations and support services for students with disabilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer quizzes and exams both in person and remotely (i.e. Zoom, Microsoft Teams).
- Process electronic book requests for students through Access Text, Bookshare, Epub, etc.
- Utilize spreadsheets for work flow and communication with other lab staff.
- Monitor and respond to multiple lab and DSS email accounts.
- Provide follow up on all student issues regardless of campus.
- Engage in effective communication with other accommodations assistants and DSS Coordinators.
- Demonstrate and assist students in use of adapted computer technology (e.g. Kurzweil, Livescribe pens).
- Monitor use of accommodations equipment and technology.
- Provide other accommodations as necessary to meet individual student needs.
- Maintain files and student records.
- Ability to travel to multiple campuses based on scheduling needs .
- Other duties as required.
Apply on company website