Part-time, entry-level position that provides audiovisual/multimedia technical support to the CCRI faculty, staff, students, and community within the classroom and for college and community events.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide first-level contact and problem resolution with multimedia hardware and software applications, online education software, and other peripheral devices used within classrooms, conference rooms, and event spaces.
• Set-up, support, assists with, and operates a variety of audiovisual equipment for college related business and events, and for college hosted community events. Equipment includes, but not limited to: video projectors and displays, cameras, media playback hardware and software, microphones, audio mixers, PA systems, and other peripheral devices.
• Assist with web, audio/video conferencing applications, including but not limited to WebEx and Zoom.
• Deliver and retrieve equipment as designated.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills. Act as liaison between customers and internal support staff to assure accurate problem interpretation.
• Courteously obtain and convey concise problem information for internal and external service personnel. Escalate problems as appropriate.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of Help Desk and Instructional supported products and services.
• Remain current on new technology, methodology and equipment.
• Complete projects as assigned.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Apply on company website