Teach driver retraining courses within the Division of Workforce Partnerships, Transportation Education.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Distribute syllabus, with all agreed-upon elements, to each student at the first scheduled class session.
• Teach approved curriculum adopted and developed by the college and according to guidelines outlined in applicable RI General Laws.
• Engage in high-quality instruction in a diverse, inclusive and student-centered environment and the ability to work with students with various cultures, identifies, and life-experiences.
• Use technology to enhance instruction, communicate effectively with students and colleagues and complete program record keeping and reporting requirements.
• Work creatively in all classes taught to discourage student withdrawal and maintain satisfactory retention.
• Understand the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and adhere to CCRI's policies and procedures for responding to student requests for accommodations.
• Accurately maintain attendance records and grades in accordance with program policies and submit written reports of pertinent information to the Program Coordinator.
• Collaborate with others to update and/or revise curriculum and offer feedback regarding other program components as needed.
• Attend in-service training, program meetings and other program-related events as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website