Please note: CCRI Division of Workforce Partnerships is seeking qualified applicants for part-time English and/or Spanish instructors for the 2021-2022 semester calendar. We accept applications on an on-going basis and will contact qualified candidates as course availability opens.
Workforce Partnerships currently has openings for part-time instructors to teach:
· Contextualized English Mondays 8am-4pm. This is a 8-hour/week position at the Providence campus.
· Contextualized Spanish weekdays ranging from 4-8pm. This is a 3-4-hour/week position working remotely.
The Corporate Language Training (CLT) program collaborates with employers to design courses that address the unique needs of a learning group and that complement the workplace schedule. Instructors target communication challenges identified by the employer with high-quality, interdisciplinary language instruction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage in high-quality language instruction in a diverse, inclusive, student-centered environment.
- Ability to work with students with various learning styles, cultures, and life experiences both online and in person.
- Prepare effective lesson plans and provide supplemental material to achieve course objectives and address student needs.
- Integrate technology and active learning strategies to enhance instruction.
- Keep detailed and organized records of students' attendance, assessments, and progress, including a final evaluation.
- Collaborate with the coordinator and other instructors in the program and attend meetings as needed.
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional development in adult education.
Apply on company website