DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Have you always wanted to get into healthcare as a Patient Care Tech, but have no healthcare experience? Do you have great customer service skills, a caring & compassionate attitude and a true desire to help others? If so, HCA is offering a candidates who have a desire to get into healthcare a unique training opportunity with our Pre-Star Tech training program (start date is April 12th and May 24th). Submit your application with HCA Midwest Health today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are now accepting applications for our full time Pre-StarTech Training Program! One application is all you need to be considered for all of our facilities which include:
Research Medical Center - Overland Park Regional Medical Center - Menorah Medical Center - Lee's Summit Medical Center - Belton Medical Center - Lafayette Regional Health Center - Centerpoint Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Patient Care Technicians to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
A Patient Care Technician's (C.N.A) main role is to provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them with things they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. Because of the personal nature of the job, a Patient Care Technician has strong people skills and the ability to be compassionate and enjoy helping others.
- The Patient Care Technician (C.N.A) delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living.
- Under direct supervision of the Director or Manager, and close direction of a registered nurse, administers patient care and related activities, services and/or procedures to promote the physical and emotional health and personal comfort needs for assigned patients.
- Delivery of patient care includes data collection, documentation, communication and implementation of patient care interventions in accordance with state Nursing Practice Acts and generic/unit structure standards.
- The Patient Care Technician provides care for young adult patients 17 years and up; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our HCA Pre-StarTech training program opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
- A minimum of a High school diploma or GED required.
- No healthcare and no C.N.A experience required. Will you train you through our HCA Pre-Star Tech Patient Care Tech paid training program.
- The 5 week training programs start on April 12th or May 24th
- Missouri Certified Nursing Assistant License required or completion of the HCA Pre-Star Tech training program within 60 days of hire date.
- BCLS certification required upon hire unless completing the HCA Pre-Star Tech training program; then BCLS required within 60 days of hire date.
- No experience required - Must be able to attend 3 weeks of training (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm) if no C.N.A license and 2 weeks of preceptor training (12 hour shifts).
- Great customer service skills, stable work history and good attendance required.
- This is a full time position (day shifts and night shifts available). Must be able to work 12 hour shifts after training program completed.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Patient Care Technician like you to be a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website