DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as an Environmental Service Supervisor you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Centerpoint Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At CPMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Maintains high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, thereby helping to control infection and provide an environment that is conducive to the rapid recovery of the patient
- Complies with Ethics and Compliance policies and procedures and the Code of Conduct, and department policies and procedures
- Trains new staff on department procedures and trains current staff on new procedures.
- Performs supervisory function for assigned shift and record Quality Inspections and completion of daily Area Assignment Checklists
- Monitors assigned areas at the beginning of each shift, respond to Housekeeping pages, and perform other tasks assigned by the Environmental Services Director.
- Frequent interaction with hospital associates required with the ability to communicate well with others
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and evening hours as needed per area assignment
- Must be able to safely and effectively handle heavy equipment and infectious waste
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of 1 year environmental services supervisory experience in a hospital / clinic setting preferred
- Two years of cleaning experience preferred
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website