A well-established, hospital-based Virginia Blue Ridge Mountain Region practice located in Lynchburg, Virginia is seeking an experienced, board certified Breast Imager for a full-time, employed position due to a relocation.
You can expect
- Outpatient clinic work with 2 off-site clinic visits/month
- No call, no weekends
- 4-day work weeks (175 days/year)
- Dedicated Breast Imaging (mammography, ultrasound, MRI) with no general radiologyresponsibilities
- A family-oriented practice
- 10,000 diagnostic patients & 30,000 screening exams annually
About our practice
- NAPBC certified
- Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence (DICOE) by the ACR
- Staffed by 1 RN and 3 dedicated ultrasound techs
- Mobile Mammography RV
- Main clinic is outpatient, but is physically located in Virginia Baptist Hospital
- 2 off-site clinics (cover each 1x/month)
o Farmville, VA
o Bedford, VA
- MagView familiarity is a plus!
About our community
Lynchburg, Virginia is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, a convenient distance to coastal beaches, ski resorts and metro-areas such as Washington D.C. and Richmond, VA. Lynchburg is home to more than 100,000 residents and our community offers acclaimed schools, 6 colleges and universities and a diverse housing market from historic to waterfront, urban lofts to suburban estates.
A career opportunity in a region with numerous accolades for high quality of life, including:
- Best Places for Business and Careers Forbes
- Top Places to Live CNN Money
- Top Places to Retire Forbes
- Top Adventure Towns National Geographic
- America's Best High Schools Newsweek
- Top Best-Value Cities Kiplinger.com
A well-established, hospital-based Virginia Blue Ridge Mountain Region practice located in Lynchburg, Virginia is seeking an experienced, board ...
Apply on company website