If you are looking to be a part of a collegial team with extensive resources, paired with quality of life - THIS MAY BE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
Location: Lynchburg, VA
- Board eligible
- Ability to manage new patients and established patients, procedures like Botox, nerve blocks, and trigger point injections.
- Ability to interpret long term EEGs, preferred but not required
- Could have fellowship training in any subspecialty
- 15-18 patients/day in outpatient this is flexible dependent upon subspecialization
- Monday - Friday
- 3 Neurosurgeons
- 1 Interventional Neurologist
- 5 Neurologists
- 9Advanced Practice Professionals
- Dedicated neuro ICU
- Neuro step down unit
- Prolonged EEG monitoring
- 24/7 intensivist support
- 24/7 code stroke nursing coverage
- Neurointerventional and neurosurgery support
- Consult only service supported by inpatient MD/APP combination
- Centra Neurosciences program includes dedicated headache center, movement disorders center and MS clinic as well as neuromuscular services
- LGH is also a Joint Commission certifiedPrimary Stroke Center.
Physician's Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Credentialing bonus: $10k
- Commencement bonus: $10k
- Relocation Allowance: $10k
- Educational Loan Assistance: Up to $100k
- Matching 403(b) (100% match up to 3%)
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance (1x salary, buy-up option up to 4x salary)
- Long-term care insurance available for purchase
- Flexible spending accounts (health care & dependent care)
- Malpractice Insurance: coverage through Centra's program
- $7,500 Yearly CME Allowance
About CMG Neurosciences:
The CMG Neurosciences division has grown significantly in the past several years to include specialized Epilepsy services complete with epilepsy monitoring unit, neurodiagnostics and research, stroke and neurovascular services and development of a comprehensive headache center with plans for expansion to treating concussions.CMG Neurosciences has also developed a movement disorders program along with a dedicated MS Clinic to address the specific needs of these patients. This will include the development of a robust DBS program including surgical options and medical management of DBS devices. The department has 3 full time neurosurgeons trained in spine, complex spine, and vascular neurosurgery.Within the neurovascular services, the team offers a full range of clinical capability from endovascular procedures to open cerebrovascular procedures addressing AVMs, aneurysms, and tumors. Finally, the department has begun to dedicate resources to the development of research within the Neurosciences department; these efforts will continue to expand with the addition of the MS clinic and the Movement Disorders program as well as with the expansion and interest of the providers who join the team.
About Lynchburg, VA:
Lynchburg, Virginia is a friendly and vibrant city in central Virginia, boasting excellent schools and a bevy of entertainment and cultural options. Blessed with 4 distinct seasons, Lynchburg offers seasonal activities ranging from snow skiing to water skiing, from gardening to hiking. With a long and proud history, Lynchburg is a place that offers its own distinct culture, melded seamlessly with the modern world. it is a lovely place to work and raise a family.
If you are looking to be a part of a collegial team with extensive resources, paired with quality of life - THIS MAY BE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!...
Apply on company website