The Case Manager utilizes professional nursing skills to assess patient and family scenarios for clinical appropriateness for the setting and establishes plans for effective management of the continuum of care. Assessment, planning, intervention and reassessment are performed in a collaborative environment. The key goals of the Case Manager include proactive, individualized planning for patients' progress that optimizes quality of care, utilization, cost and patient satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Diploma/Associates Degree in Nursing
- Professional Certification in Case Management, preferred
- Florida Registered Nurse License
Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training/Experience Required:
- Effective communication skills to facilitate contact with physicians, patients/clients, families and staff.
- Minimum of 5 years experience, Case Management experience preferred.
- CCM certification preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Apply on company website