The Mailroom Scanning & Distribution Tech is responsible for ensuring timely scanning and accurate processing of all PFS Correspondence into and from McKesson One Content system and Cerner on a daily basis. Maintains a daily workflow, ensuring that departmental requests for creating CDs and document supports are promptly and accurately done to avoid further delay in processing claims and appeals. Responsible for the efficient and accurate retrieval and distribution of un-scanned correspondence, mailed packages, and any postal needs of the department. Abides by the policies and procedures established by the department and hospital at all times
- Post High School Special Training-Preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED-Required.
Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training/Experience Required
- Minimum 1- 2 years' experience in a business office or healthcare environment.
- Accurately indexes/scans documents into the correct folders, batches and patient accounts. Creates compact discs for insurance companies. Sorts and distributes mail to the appropriate individuals. Addresses envelopes for mailing. Assembles and files documents for off-site storage. Utilizes computer, internet, e-mail, and scanners. Ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate a high level of quality in performance responsibilities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Apply on company website