The Respiratory Therapist acts under the direction of the Director/Manager, utilizing Respiratory therapy processes based on American Association of Respiratory Care Guidelines, Statement of Ethics and Professional Conduct: facilitating patient care with the healthcare team, making respiratory assessment, implementing, delivering and evaluating the patient's respiratory therapy needs.
- High School Diploma/GED (required) with some college, business, technical training, or Associates of Science Degree (preferred)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist/RRT
- Florida Registered Respiratory Therapist
Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training/Experience Required:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- As applicable RCP staff assigned to maternal-child services will be required to have NRP and PALS certification. Therapist hired without NRP or PALS will have 90 days to obtain their NRP and PALS certification.
Apply on company website