DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital and Level II trauma center, serves the communities of Seminole and west Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites.
Position: Provides care to the unit population of patients under the direction and guidance of a registered nurse. Carries out hygiene tasks on designated patients and provides support as directed. You are expected to smile!
- Accurately documents the administration of care in the patient record in a timely manner.
- Clarifies unclear or unfamiliar orders with RN/Charge RN/LPN. Promptly notifies RN/Charge RN/LPN of stat orders.
- Consistently takes and accurately records vital signs, height, weight and I & O in a timely manner and records all variations from normal and reports to RN/Charge RN/LPN. Provides patient's personal hygiene needs, and assist patients with activities of daily living.
- Ensures physician orders are processed/entered promptly and accurately as per policy under the supervision of the RN/Charge RN/LPN.
- Identifies and proactively communicates any changes in patient condition, results, behavior, observations, or complaints and reports to RN/Charge RN/LPN.
- Works cooperatively with other units in coordinating patient transfers and temporary placement and ensures Charge RN and admitting is promptly notified of admissions, discharges, transfers and patient needs.
- Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact overall patient experience.
- Contributes to a culture of patient centered care by ensuring a quiet healing environment.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Central Florida Regional Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
Education: Successful completion of EKG course and exam
License/Certifications: C.N.A Certification in State of Florida required; Current BLS or BLS Instructor issued by AHA or American Red Cross required
Skills: Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website