A&D Manufacturing is searching for an experienced Assembly Team Member in our Peebles Smitten, Ohio location. This position requires qualified candidates to be safety conscious and able to perform required functions in a productive manner, working with tight schedules and deadlines.
MEASURE OF SUCCESS
- Placing cut parts into jigs to assemble bird feeders / bird houses.
- Able to operate various tool, such as pneumatic staple gun & screwdriver.
- May have to drill holes for screws in an item or operate different machinery.
- Check quality thru each step of assembly process.
- Ensure that time, material, and wastage is minimized.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Must be able to lift 35lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Teamwork oriented and able to get along with others.
- Must have good work ethics.
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
- Able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Full-time position.
At Central Garden & Pet (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA), we believe home is at the center of our lives, and our employees are driven by our purpose to nurture happy and healthy homes. Our company is made up of thousands of people across North America, with an emerging footprint across the U.K., Mexico, China and Canada - all dedicated to helping gardens bloom bigger, pets live healthier and communities grow stronger. We are united by our mission to lead the future of the garden and pet industries…one blade of grass and one wagging tail at a time. Visit our website at www.central.com to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.Back Share Apply Now
Apply on company website