It's Easy. We want to hire employees who care about what they do. At Central Specialty Pet, we are proud to supply quality aquariums to fish and reptile hobbyists throughout the United States ( www.aqueon.com and www.zilla.com ). Quality is a big deal (nobody likes a leaker) and we can't build a quality product without employees who work safely, show up every day and are committed to building a quality product. If you can focus on these 3 things, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to make some good money – many of our experienced employees make between $25-$30 an hour.
In addition to great pay and work environment, employees are eligible for discounts on pet products, Verizon and AT&T cell phone discounts, $480/year gym membership reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401k with match and $500 yearly profit-sharing bonus! You will also receive free life and disability coverage and discounts on movie tickets, sporting events, travel and more. Once hired, if you refer a friend who gets hired you can earn a $500 bonus!
You in? After the $15.00/hour training period we pay piece rate, which means you get paid based on the number of quality products you produce. The more you make, the more you $$$ make! We work Monday-Thursday, 10 hours a day, plus overtime as needed. Check out the positions listed below and click Apply to let us know you're interested.
- Primer: It all starts with you. Priming plastic frames for various sized fish and reptile aquariums will be your responsibility. You got this! Hours: 4:00am – 2:30pm
- Tank Assemblers: Working with the Silicone Applicator, the Tank Assembler is responsible for assembling plastic frames and glass pieces to make various sized aquariums. You will spread adhesive on all seams and edges of tanks to develop a waterproof seal and then conduct a quality check on each tank. Remember, no leaks. Hours: 5:30am – 4:00pm
- Silicone Applicators: Working with the Tank Builder, the Silicone Applicator is responsible for applying silicone adhesive to individual sheets of glass and plastic frames for the Tank Builder to use to assemble a finished aquarium. Hours: 5:30am – 4:00pm
- Clean & Inspect: The buck stops with you! You are the final step and will remove excess silicone from exterior corners of finished aquariums, sand corners to remove sharp edges, add labels, conduct a final quality inspection, prepare product for shipment, and stack aquariums on a pallet. Emphasis on Quality. Hours: 5:00am – 3:30pm
- Kit Line Boxers: You are the jack of all trades! We need you to set up machinery, lift up to 50 pounds, package and fill aquarium with specified materials and complete a final inspection of the product. Hours: 4:00am – 2:30pm
Central Specialty Pet is located at 5401 West Oakwood Park Drive, Franklin, WI 53132
Here's the legal stuff . . . Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA) is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. Please see our website at www.central.com for additional information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.
Apply on company website