CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Sourcing candidates for future opportunities, this requisition is to build a source pool of qualified candidates.
Responsible for sales account development within an established geographic territory for a complex suite of services and robust product sets to drive sales, increase brand awareness, and grow a specific territory.The Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective enterprise customers headquartered in the region by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments.
- After winning new business, manages customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and obtain additional business.
- Continually learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company's products and solutions.
- Develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue. Take ownership of the geographic territory designated by management.
- Utilize Siebel & Salesforce.com to provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- 2 - 5 years of sales experience
- Experience in solution selling IP, data, and voice network services.
- Experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account development.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as ability in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office.
Alternate Location: US-Texas-San Antonio
Requisition #: 224987
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website