CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.Job Summary
The Contract Manager is responsible for the Management of Co-location, Power and Dark Fibre Contracts, acting as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and primary point of contact. They are responsible for build and data integrity of the Inventory Systems, the reconciliation of contracts with Invoicing and Vendor Management associated.
Responsible for vendor quotes, negotiating the most economical outcome for the business. Management of order placement and any escalation management required to support implementation teams. This will include the management of augments and cancellations. Maintaining data integrity in the inventory systems is a key requirement of this role.
Take the lead on assigned vendors to manage inventory, provide cost assurance, maintain all relevant documentation in relation to vendor management within the business. Manage contract renewals and support in the identification of cost optimisation opportunities.Job Description
In relation to 3rd Party Colocation space and power, Dark Fibre, Rights of Way / Wayleaves, Cross Connects and all Fixed Shared Infrastructure, responsible for:
- Commercial Contract Management including renewals
- Vendor Relationship and Performance Management
- Inventory Management & Cost assurance maintaining the highest levels of data integrity
- Identification and support of optimisation opportunities for cost savings
- Documentation and repository of Vendor contracts and processes to support implementation, delivery, assurance and finance teams
- Admin actions associated w/ MACD (Contract, Inventory, Accrual, Billing/Dispute support) and vendor portal requirements
- Experience in Managing Telecom Vendor Relationships with Performance & Commercial focus Quote, Order, Contract, SLAs and execution thereof
- Commercial background - Demonstrable track record in managing contracts and commercial arrangements with suppliers, negotiating contracts and costs
- Project Management skills to engage Stakeholders and drive and support Projects and processes for efficiency
- Attention to detail and high levels of data accuracy
- Goal oriented to get things done, accelerate change focusing on the customer first and operational excellence
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 219727
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
Apply on company website