CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Sourcing candidates for future opportunities, this requisition is to build a source pool of qualified candidates.
Responsible for all aspects of sales within the encompassing business product portfolio by being the sales lead for a team of sales representatives; prior experience inCloud/hosting and managed servicessales with experience leading, coaching, and mentoring other sales professionals in value selling, prospecting, proposal creation, and sales closing skills.
- Manage the sale of allCloud, Hosting, managed services, Data, and IP products and services, meet revenue targets based on rolled up quota of sales team.
- Perform account planning and positioning for Strategic Accounts under the Enterprise Markets Unit.
- Responsible for setting quota, realigning modules of accounts, and meeting/exceeding monthly sales objectives while delivering the outstanding service to customers.
- Train, coach, mentor, motivate and conduct formal performance reviews for team of 6-8 sales executives in Enterprise level accounts.
- Manage active learning plans and facilitate daily, monthly and yearly sales results objectives for sales team.
- Responsible for day-to-day sales activity management, funnel activity, territory management, and customer focused sales efforts for a team of Enterprise sales executives.
- Participate in community and industry-related events to further develop the opportunities to procure new business.
- Work cross functionality with variety of business leaders and other direct and indirect sales channels.
- Overall financial tracking, revenue recognition as well as forecasting responsibilities for the team.
- May require some travel.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent education and experience. Typically with 5-7 years related experience.
- Experience in building strategic plans for sales team growth and development including account and activity planning and development.
- Experience mentoring, training and developing high performance sales teams.
- Proficient with PC-based applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sales performance/tracking programs.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record.
- Successful completion of the Sales Manager assessment.
- Masters degree.
- Experience and knowledge of the customer base in the local market.
- 1+ year previous supervisory/leadership experience preferred.
Alternate Location: US-New York-New York
Requisition #: 218128
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website