CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.Job Summary
Lead Analyst EMEA FP&A is a key role in the EMEA FP&A team as a trusted business partner to the EMEA Leadership team and the EMEA Director of Finance. The foundational elements of the role are ensuring good regional financial controls, planning and decision support, defined financial management process, discipline and policy adherence.Job Description
Lead Analyst EMEA FP&A is a key role in the EMEA FP&A team as a trusted business partner to the EMEA Leadership team and the EMEA Director of Finance. The foundational elements of the role are ensuring good regional financial controls, planning and decision support, defined financial management process, discipline and policy adherence.
Provides EMEA leadership team with concise, high impact, proactive reporting on the course and direction of the regions revenue performance, capital expenditures, network expense, margin, and operational expense to inform them of critical trends, risks and opportunities so appropriate management discussion and action are taken to ensure achievement of company goals.
Co-ordination, review and challenge of the financial aspects of the planning, budgeting and forecasting process across the EMEA region from Revenue through Free cash flow.
Develop a data rich, data driven decision culture by upskilling the wider FP&A team and working in conjunction with financial intelligence utilise tools such as PowerBI to enable better analytics / insight and greater level of self-service management information
Support the wider business with complex financial modelling and analysis to assist with new business initiatives, M&A and long-term growth planning / strategies
Key point of contact into Corporate FP&A for EMEA region; ensure all planning processes and timelines align and all key deliverables met.
ROI: Perform analysis to ensure cross functional investments drive profitable revenue growth for the region.
Assist the EMEA CFO, Regional President and Executive team with ad hoc financial requests.Qualifications
- Proven ability to take high level direction and produce results which show thought leadership and drive value creation for the business with limited supervision.
- Develops analytical frameworks and performs analysis to help facilitate senior-level decision-making on business issues and/or problems (either individually or through team members).
- Hands on approach and good at getting into the deep detail
- Thrive on change and continuous improvement - simplifying and automatic processes using technology. Experience of writing and designing detailed scoping documents for IT / Business intelligence development teams
- A strong communicator, able to build relationships
- Excellent commercial insights and a creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to be self-motivated, and to manage and prioritise multiple deadlines and deliverables
- Predisposed to look for root causes and implement lasting change, rather than quick fixes
- A hands on approach to getting the job done and an ability to influence effectively. Predisposed to look for root causes and implement lasting change, rather than quick fixes
- High attention to detail and ability to spot underlying trends and inconsistencies in financial data and analysis.
- Basic understanding of SQL query & prior use of PowerBI a significant advantage
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 218589
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
Apply on company website