CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Responsible for developing complex automation solutions using Ui Path RPA methodologies, leveraging programming skills in .NET, C#, VB, SQL across various enterprise automation initiatives. Partners with end users as well as team members to lead design, development, testing and maintenance of automation projects across the organization. Utilizes automation best practices and is compliant with documented standards to ensure automations meet business requirements and meets stated targets for efficiency. Must be able to lead multiple automation projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline. Will be called upon to coach, mentor and train in automation design techniques and best practices.
This position is part of the Transformation team supporting Advanced Services (primarily enterprise business repair functions). The position will be responsible for leading automation and system development from ideation to implementation. This role will be a primary contact for strategic direction in managing automations and interacting with IT partners.Job Description
- Work with functional and technical support to continuously develop and support Enterprise Automation projects
- Work with business units on high value automation opportunities to consult, design, develop, test and/or support solutions using UI Path RPA technologies and automation methods
- Implement Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), using methodologies such as Agile
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of scripting and APIs
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of SQL skills for both one-hit queries and ETL
- Troubleshoot root cause and fix automation exceptions and reduce fallout.
- Drive growth of the Enterprise RPA program and new technology platforms
- Work with application vendors on function support issues and roadmaps
- Experimenting with new technologies
- Collaborate amongst various functional teams of analysts and solution engineers
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of E2E automation process and concepts through the request lifecycle:
- interviewing process performers to identify automation opportunities
- documenting RPA processes
- performing audits at the end of each RPA project lifecycle
- facilitating RPA change management
- Manage work tasks in workflow application
- Experience in developing in UiPath RPA (Robotic Process Automation) preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, CS, or CE and 2+ years of experience working with enterprise solutions
- Highly professional and self-motivated
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical project management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Experience in exception handling / resolving obstacles.
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Littleton; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Missouri-Town And Country; US-North Carolina-Wake Forest; US-Oklahoma-Tulsa
Requisition #: 219175
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website