CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.Job Summary
We are looking for a Lead Front-End Engineer for our offices in Madrid. This team player translates product vision and requirements into software design. He/She helps the organization to redefine how developers and enterprises deploy applications to the cloud and empower them to deploy and manage the most complex applications and topologies in just a few clicks.Job Description
- Lead software development teams to produce high quality software
- Work with Product Owners and Stakeholders to define solutions and translate business requirements into technical design
- Write clean, maintainable code, including test.
- Work in a CI/CD environment.
- Sharing knowledge and mentoring others
- Lead meetings and conferences to gather requirements y discuss architectural decisions.
- Translate product vision and requirements into software designs.
- Collaborate with other employees to ensure quality product enhancements.
- Work under agile principles.
- Develop reusable software components.
- English proficiency (C1/C2).
- Experience developing web applications (extensive experience on frontend side).
- Expert defining Front-End Architecture and guidelines.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Mocha, Less, AngularJS, Angular and front-end technologies.
- Experience with good engineering practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, etc.)
- Familiar with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Experience with API integration and Micro Services.
- Stencil and Vue is a plus.
- Familiar with all aspects of MV* frameworks.
- Ability to communicate clearly technical designs and objectives
Alternate Location: ES-Madrid-Madrid
Requisition #: 219554
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
Apply on company website