CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Lead Solutions Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing digital marketing strategies that contribute to the corporate financial growth objectives of CenturyLink's nearly $100M+ global Security Services portfolio. Candidate must demonstrate a knowledge of pragmatic strategic and tactical business-to-business marketing principles (e.g. market analysis, segmentation, market positioning, lead generation, value messaging, content strategy, channel enablement, etc.). The Lead Solutions Marketing Manager communicates a market position that is differentiated, clear, defensible, and monetizable, and drives the ideation and execution of tactical channel offers and programs that contribute to attaining revenue goals for the portfolio. Candidate must possess strong ability to leverage, influence, navigate and build partnerships across internal and external teams.
*This role can be based in any US location*
The Main Responsibilities
- Enhance brand awareness through messaging frameworks, value narratives, differentiators, pitches, and proof points that communicate our market position and make it easier for sellers to position our services and solutions
- Design and implement agile go-to-market strategies aligned with corporate financial goals to empower sales channels to effectively position our services and grow revenue
- Partner to design and deliver agile solution-based offers and campaigns to generate qualified leads, drive new sales, and deliver measurable Return On Marketing Investment
- Manage supporting content strategy across the customer buying journey, including thought leadership, case studies, infographics, customer presentations, white-board videos, whitepapers, and webinars
- Design and deliver digital sales enablement tools including positioning and training videos, use cases, sell-sheets, FAQs, and competitive positioning
- Oversee marketing launch activities associated with new services and major feature enhancements to the portfolio
- Drive thought leadership by teaming with Analyst Relations, Corporate Marketing, and Corporate Communications / Social Media to advance our marketplace brand
- Support corporate and niche trade events
- Achieves product and marketing plan milestones with effective project management skills including program metrics, analysis and progress analytics
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ year's professional work experience, or 6 years plus a master's degree in related field.
- Analytical, results driven individual with direct B2B marketing experience
- Advanced knowledge of pragmatic digital marketing tactics -- digital funnel, organic search, paid search, social media, web experience / landing pages, email and nurturing
- Enterprise IP networking, Data services including Internet, Wavelengths, Virtual Private Network (VPN), and Ethernet, applications or related industry experience promoting and marketing enterprise business products, services and solutions.
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Successful track record in managing new service / significant feature enhancement Go to Market (GTM) launch activities through the full lifecycle
- Strong communications skills including verbal, written and facilitation with the ability to synthesize complex information and then communicate effectively with frontline and C-suite individuals
- Extensive computer experience with Windows based applications; Microsoft Office experience required: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Manager, and other desktop software
- Master's Degree in Marketing, related, or M.B.A.
- Experience in Security, Networking Technology, Cloud, and Telecommunications services and technology
- Solid knowledge of Marketing Automation Software and Systems, Content Management Systems (CMS), Project Management Tools
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Minnesota-Minneapolis; US-New York-New York; US-Texas-Austin
Requisition #: 225013
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website