CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
• Manages a team of analysts responsible for monthly sales close process and the accurate and timely reporting of critical global sales data.
• Manages development and data management activities for sales data mart to ensure measurement is aligned to sales reporting guidelines.
• Works closely with IT and other technical resources to manage production activities and reporting tools.
• Contributes to long-term strategic planning by maintaining sales definitions and updating annually based on the needs of the business.
• Responsible for process improvements and overall sales reporting function. Coordination of meetings and communications across key stakeholders in sales, sales operations, FP&A, and sales compensation.
• Supports research and coordination with sales compensation team on sales reporting matters.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage end to end Sales Reporting close processes with understanding of order entry/billings systems, data governance, corporate data warehouse architecture, reporting marts, reporting dashboards, sales definitions, and sales compensation impacts. Global annual sales exceed $200M across multiple CRMs and over fifteen order entry systems. Key KPI for business performance with senior leadership scrutiny.
• Co-develop and maintain global sales reports, reporting tools, and KPIs ensuring accuracy, reliability and performance.
• Collaborate and drive critical cross-functional reporting projects across partners in FP&A, Sales, Operations, Sales Compensation, and IT (Plan and drive production support, testing, and development-related issues).
• Manage and build high performing teams; hire and retain the right talent in the right roles; set goals, delegate work, hold reports accountable; develop and empower direct reports to make decisions and act. Demonstrate Company's values (High level of integrity and dependability with strong sense of urgency within results-oriented technology team), maintain a positive open demeanor, encourage different points of view, move team forward through change; provide timely information; communicate context for business decisions; recognize accomplishments; foster teamwork and collaboration.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in telecommunications or related industry
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, Business, Management, Computer Science, or Information Technology. Requires strong technical and business acumen.
• Proven management experience over organization performing daily/monthly production close activities.
• Working in fast paced environment with appetite for progressive change to drive operational efficiencies.
• Experience interacting with technical teams co-developing and supporting critical solutions on corporate enterprise level as well as application reporting development.
• Strong knowledge of sales compensation to assist in planning, partnership, and operational support of the annual compensation plans.
• Strong financial acumen, accounting principles, SOX policies, auditing techniques, and Data Warehouse systems.
• Effective communicator and collaborator up and down an organization with strong written and verbal skills.
• Superior analysis and problem-solving skills to solve business challenges.
• Proficiency in data management/mining and analysis using SQL with the ability to write queries and understand complex relational data models
• Expertise in Microsoft Suite of products.
• Project management experience.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and projects, some under tight time restraints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 220509
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website