- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing.
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and general office equipment.
- BLS certified.
- Ability to communicate with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Management experience in nursing.
- Experience in a long term care setting.
Participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the department's quality assurance program, including guest, family, and staff satisfaction; safety and risk management; and strategic planning. Develops and maintains policies and procedures. Implements and monitors the nursing department budget and recommends acquisition of supplies and equipment.
Apply on company website