ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry into school and district/state databases.
- Checks source documents for accuracy.
- Verifies and corrects data where necessary. Obtains additional information for incomplete documents.
- Combines and rearranges data from source documents where required.
- Enters data from source documents into prescribed databases.
- Transcribes information into required electronic format.
- May scan documents into document management system or databases.
- Audits completed work for accuracy.
- Stores source documents in designated locations for future reference.
- Maintains accurate records of activities and tasks.
- Responds to requests for information and accesses relevant files in providing information. Ensures reference documents are appropriate returned to storage for future reference.
- Prints information when required.
- Complies with all data integrity and security policies. Maintains the strictest of confidentiality requirements.
- Monitors and updates information in databases to ensure funding count cycles are accurate.
- Prepares, transmits, maintains, and responds to requests for student transcripts and other official documents.
- Consults with appropriate CSUSA staff in maintains electronic and hard-copied student records to include attendance, immunization, transcripts, grades, student schedules, and procedures.
- Performs administrative tasks in support of HR functions: creates position openings in HR system and ensures all new hire paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Provides other administrative assistance as required.
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required personnel so classified.SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Has the ability to work and interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Has the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
- Possesses good communication skills: Oral, Written, Interpersonal.
- Demonstrates proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PowerSchools and email communications.
- Possesses good knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Leads by example in adherence and knowledge of the CSUSA and school's Vision, Mission and Values demonstrated by the commitment to act in an ethical manner using behaviors that promote a team concept.
- Participates in and successfully complete training programs offered to increase skill and proficiency related to assignments.
- Ensures adherence to good safety procedures.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA's policy.DECLARATION
The Charter Schools USA Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience.
- Experience working in a school office setting highly desired.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow up skills.
- Must be able to present a professional office with great customer service skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to collaborate with others, while helping to maintain a pleasant working environment.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Bilingual a plus, but not required.
- Ability and willingness to work successfully with students, parents, and staff.
- Must pass a background check.
- Ability and willingness to take directions.
- Excellent references including attendance and punctuality.
- Proactive and takes initiative. Thinks creatively. Drives projects to completion. Insists on highest level of quality.
Apply on company website