JOB PURPOSE: The Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for the recruitment and enrollment of new students to all Charter School USA schools across the network.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hire and train Enrollment Managers for all new schools
- Ensure calls to phone lines are properly managed
- Ensure all needs are met for Enrollment Managers at schools and temporary facilities
- Oversee the entire registration process at schools to maximize enrollment and maintain compliance
- Manages and administers registration process and associated reporting for all students including compliance
- Creates and maintains marketing efforts for student recruiting and assist in hosting the school's information sessions, open house, orientation, etc. when needed
- Ensure proper maintenance of accurate attendance reports in both the District/State System and Power Schools
- Reviews student records to ensure current information, accuracy, and completeness with the District/State regulations and guidelines.
- Provides school districts and outside agencies with information regarding student enrollment.
- Prepares a variety of records and reports regarding student enrollment.
- Supervises the registration and withdrawal process at appropriate times.
- Analyzes statistical data on student registration for administrative use in formulating policies.
- Monitors/Maintains the district/state student database system with proper coding/master scheduling to effectively monitor and updates information for the two FTE cycles that impact school funding.
- Communicates and collaborates with marketing team on projects and schools as required
- Monitors internal and external marketing trends and news coverage
- Assists marketing team on reactions to marketing programs at each school and formulates adjustments to meet changing market requirements
- Coordinate with Marketing team on all registration and advertising materials
- Develop contact management process to ensure parents for new schools receive appropriate follow-up
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and the mission of the company; supports company's goals and strategic priorities.
- Works and interacts with staff and relates to individuals at all levels of the organization; relates to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Think ahead and plan over a 1-2 year time span.
- Must be able to effectively respond to questions from employees, managers and outside entities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; makes self available to staff; and develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Strives to research, evaluate and implement best practices.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities; ability to work with large amounts of data, to interpret financial records, to detect errors and prepare business reports.
- Establishes excellent interpersonal skills between all constituents: being courteous, professional, and helpful; demonstrates high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates excellent oral (including presentations), written, interpersonal (active listening), skills and ability in negotiating and influencing; great phone etiquette.
- Strong track record for analyzing complex problems/issues, identifying patterns and recommending creative solutions.
- Proactive and takes initiative. Thinks creatively. Drives projects to completion. Insists on highest level of quality.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Usual office working conditions.
- No physical exertion required.
- Required to sit for long periods of time.
- Travel within the CSUSA network of schools
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA's policy.
Human Resources retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by the CEO or the Senior Director of Human Resources will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- A bachelor's or higher degree with an advanced degree preferred in Student Services, Business, or Education or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in school marketing and/or enrollment office with evidence of increasing responsibility.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SIS systems; demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
Apply on company website