JOB PURPOSE: This position is one that is in the public eye and program assistants must always reflect a professional manner as well as provide excellent customer service. Candidates must be able to resolve conflicts with children and parents, possess the ability to be firm but friendly, and must be able to be courteous and professional when dealing with parents, children and other co-workers . Program assistant reports to the Director of the Summer Camp Program and to the school principal. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows proper student sign in and dismissal procedures for Summer Camp.
- Monitors students.
- Observes who enters and leaves child care area.
- Assists students with Indoor activities.
- Organizes outdoor activities.
- Resolves conflicts with children and parents.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Apply on company website