Job Title: Technology Purchasing/Inventory Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
At Chartway, helping our members achieve their dreams is our business. Through living Chartway's vision, mission, and values, our employees serve our communities to make their lives more affordable. Whether you want to work in leadership or you're just getting started, we invite you to join our team.
The Technology Purchasing/Inventory Specialist is responsible for life-cycle management of enterprise technology and systems, inventory management, purchase order management, invoices, and hardware/software maintenance renewals. This position reports to the IT Service Portfolio & Process Manager and communicates budgetary planning information to Executives and others.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to articulate and interpret lifecycle management needs in a compelling manner
- Advanced technical writing skills to include the generation of RFPs
- Ability to prepare the process of proposals, bids, and procurement
- Ability to use “inventory management” software and create reports
- Working technical knowledge of IT systems
- Superior written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Keen attention to detail. Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 1 or more years
- Inventory audit and control experience preferred
Chartway offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates must have a good credit history for consideration. Salary requirements must be included and resumes must be accompanied by a Chartway Employment Application for consideration.
Chartway Federal Credit Union is an EOE/M/F/ Disability/Vet Employer.
Apply on company website