Posted Date: Nov 24, 2020
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference? At Chartwells, we provide over 2 million meals each day to students at more than 4,100 schools, ranging from large public institutions to small charter and private schools. Our goal is to ensure kids leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they come in. That's why we serve food kids love to eat and create programs that encourage fun and discovery.
The Regional Director is a part of the strategic management team for the region and provides overall planning, direction, evaluation and control of the food service accounts, achieving operational and financial goals. The Regional Director provides guidance and motivation to District Managers, Directors of Dining Services, and other Managers and Associates. The role is instrumental in establishing and maintaining effective customer/client rapport.
- Is well versed in all aspects of foodservice management, with a proven track record of success
- Possesses strong strategic thinking skills, with an emphasis on delivering and measuring action plans
- Is proactive and positive; interacts professionally with a diverse group of associates, peers, managers, suppliers, clients and customers
- Embraces excellence in customer service both for internal and external customers; has excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment in assisting customers, clients, peers and subordinates
- Manages all Company K-12 Education accounts within a region to ensure compliance with government and agency standards and to ensure profitability of the region
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of personnel policies.
- Manages planning, budget analysis and reporting for the Region
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in multi-unit, multi-state food service management.
- Experience in large managed volume school food service operations is ideal; similar experience in restaurants, corporate food service, or other institutional/contract managed food service operations will be considered.
- Financial acumen a must. Must have experience with P&L management, and developing/managing multiple budgets.
Apply to Chartwells Schools today!
Chartwells Schools is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 437133
Doylestown, PA 18901 | Trenton, NJ 08608 | King of Prussia, PA 19406 | Allentown, PA 18101 | Wilmington, DE 19801 | Harrisburg, PA 17120
Apply on company website