Chateau Elan Winery & Resort
The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy for branded and independent Hotels and Resorts including digital marketing planning and execution, brand campaigns and deployment of strategies and tactics across HEI's brand, social media, digital and creative design functions. While working closely with the Director of Sales & Gm on all aspects, this role will be required to leverage key internal partners including the eCommerce and Marketing Team, as well as brand partners; vendor partnerships and internal stakeholders within brand, sales and revenue management at the resort and HEI. This position is responsible for being the recognized expert in developing annual marketing plans, pre and post renovation marketing plans, digital strategy plans , all to help market and promote the Inn, Golf, Spa and Winery assets of the resort.
- Qualifications Bachelor's Degree in Marketing,Communications, Graphic Design or relevant field is required.
- 3 + years of professional experience in Marketing or hospitality related function, demonstrating career growth and a track record of results delivery in the Hospitality/Travel industry preferred.
- Ability to leverage Brand and enterprise processes and systems to support compliance, identify trends and support execution of corporate and property strategies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify relevant data and leverage to positively impact hotel revenues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at Property, Brand, Regional and Corporate level.
- Working knowledge of HEI Sales, Marketing and Revenue management processes and procedures preferred.
- Work with local and national media to promote Resort and Activities.
- Partner with PR firm, when needed, to launch campaigns, publication materials, TV and Radio spots.
- Work with local film industry to promote Resort for TV and Films.
- Partner with local town government and chamber of commerce on marketing projects and fund development.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time is required.
- A minimum 3 years' of experience in digital graphic design, online content and project management.
This role also will manage the internal and external design for all digital projects. Engages with Marketing/eCommerce team, corporate, regional and hotel stakeholders to capture business requirements and champion digital development from inception to deployment. The recognized expert in all digital channels and creative design for the resort. As well, helps plan and manage all special events, holiday functions, etc with marketing and planning support and execution.
- Develops the annual Marketing plans including creative development, media planning, field marketing and regional plans.
- Oversees property level marketing planning and execution to ensure business goals and key HEI strategies are appropriately represented in property marketing plans.
- Manages relationship with senior partners including Property Leadership, Regional Teams, Ownership Community, as well as Senior HEI Function Leaders.
- Leads Marketing and eCommerce knowledge sharing/best practices across the portfolio and enterprise.
- Assists sales, catering and events teams to promote resort and activities to client base to both attract new business and increase revenues
- Creates annual Google marketing calendars for all properties.
- Responsible for HEI email marketing execution for both properties.
- Plans, designs and executes digital media, collateral and advertising needs for properties.
- Plans, designs and executes branded marketing collateral needs for properties in conjunction with Brand Marketing Manager.
- Maintains, monitors, updates and optimizes brand, “.com” and vanity websites.
- Leads hotel photography process - schedules shoots, budgets, attends shoots, manages vendor relationships, ensures brand photography standards are met, edits, approves and distributes digital assets across all relevant brand and digital channels.
- Performs ad hoc digital and creative projects as required.
- Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website