Chateau Elan Winery & Resort
To service all customers to Château Élan Hotels & Resorts standards and to provide high quality massage services and body treatments per Spa directives.
- Ability to stand, bend and perform duties required for specific modalities
- Ability to stand and move throughout spa and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Should have knowledge of anatomy and physiology
Current Georgia state license in Massage Therapy required, high school diploma preferred, six months to one year experience in the field. Must be Certified from a credible school – National Certification a plus.
- Instruct guest on treatment procedure and have them prepare for treatments following Chateau Elan Hotels & Resorts standards.
- Verbally review intake questions with guests prior to performing spa services. Be friendly and positive at all times and have the ability to handle self in a professional and respectful manner.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the Spa Department.
- Provide positive service standards to all guests of the Spa including courtesy, sincerity and enthusiasm.
- Know, understand and follow the Spa's draping policy at all times.
- Stock and restock massage rooms with necessary supplies i.e. job kits.
- Properly perform massages and body treatments in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to perform, or willingness to train, on all or majority of relevant services.
- Have full knowledge of all products used in treatments.
- Recommend retail products, promote other spa services and suggest scheduling future appointments.
- Attend continuing education classes and/or shows/seminars to stay updated.
- Participate in group demonstrations and meetings as required.
- Assist in other spa areas as needed.
- Always keep work areas clean; neat and well stocked at all times.
- Fill out supply lists in a timely manner.
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance and clean neat uniform.
- Understand resort safety standards and comply with these rules at all times.
- Generally work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment
- Some services may be performed in rooms with high humidity or changing temperatures
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs
- Constantly perform 6-8 hours massage per day
- Frequently perform deep tissue work, involving thumbs, elbows and shoulders
- Constantly carrying, pushing, pulling, kneeling, supporting others' body weight
- Constantly standing, walking up to several blocks at a time, balancing, climbing stairs, twisting, manual dexterity, wrist motion, bending/stooping, reaching
- Constant planning, hearing, speaking, listening, following directions, attention to/observing /paying attention to details and making decisions.
Apply on company website