Company: Chateau Elan Winery & Resort
Location: Braselton, GA
Career Level: Entry Level
Chateau Elan Winery & Resort
Clean guest rooms and villas, turndown service and public areas to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to grasp, lift, carry or otherwise move materials weighing up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to move throughout building, bend, stoop and reach to assist other staff members, i.e., room attendants, housepersons, and inspectors to complete their individual tasks if situation demands with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Clean guest rooms, turndown service, public areas and back of the house to ensure highest level of cleanliness in accordance to Chateau Élan Department Standards.
- Ensure compliance with accident/loss prevention programs, health/sanitation standards and regulations to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Review special requests and areas of concentration to ensure a smooth flow of the housekeeping operation.
- Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift in order to control inventory and ensure proper supplies are available while controlling expenses.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Report maintenance issues to engineering promptly.
- Log items into the Lost and Found and answer inquires to maintain controls and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Implement emergency training and procedures to ensure appropriate protection of the hotel, guests, staff and company assets.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website