Retention & share of the consumer. The idea candidate will be able to provide on going data interpretation, data stewardship and an eye for continuous improvement for marketing performance.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the Consumer Audience Specialist position.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to all data analysis for overall Marketing performance measurement (ROI)
- Strong partnership with the Customer Experience Data Analyst
- Develops Segments over time based on insights
- Defines audience logic
- Verifies and validates data availability for Journey Delivery
- Provisions audience data to campaign specialists (B2C and B2B)
- Maintains to-be RFM modeling (Recency, Frequency, Monetary)
- Ideates new audience segments based on analysis/AI
- Data Stewardship (End User)
- Strong liaison with activation & current operations
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of marketing operations experience
- Experience with designing and delivering Azure API and associated data platform solutions.
- Experience working in a global operations organization
- Experience with visualization tools, creating data sources, SQL
- Experience building and managing data in Tableau CRM
Working with us
There are two Chevron companies operating in the Philippines: Chevron Holdings Incorporated (CHI) and Chevron Philippines Incorporated (CPI).
CHI is a shared services center providing transactional, processing, and consulting services in the areas of finance and accounting, information technology, supply chain management, human resources, downstream customer service and marketing. Established in 1998, CHI serves Chevron affiliates in six continents around the world. Over the years, it has grown to be one of the leading members of the shared services industry in the Philippines.
CHI has received various recognitions as a top employer: the 2021 Asia's Best Employer Brand Award; 2021 Global Best Employer Brand Award; 2020 HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia; 2019 Circle of Excellence, Top Employer Category at Asia CEO Awards and the 2018 Wellness Company of the Year at the same Asia CEO Awards.
CPI markets the Caltex brand of top-quality fuels, lubricants and petroleum products through a network of service stations, terminals and sales offices.
At Chevron, we are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company and at all stages of the employee experience. We constantly strive to attract, develop and retain diverse Filipino talent. Globally, Chevron Corporation has achieved a rating of 100 percent in the Human Rights Campaign Equality Index for the past 17 years. The Index ranks American companies based on their commitment to equality in the workplace.
Allowances, medical and optical reimbursements
Health care coverage for you and your eligible dependents
Robust employee centred programs for health and wellness
Time-off to promote healthy work-life balance or to care for your family
Annual corporate incentive bonus when the company meets established goals
Recognition & awards program
Long-term savings plan
Career development opportunities to all employees through onboarding, training and development, mentoring, volunteering opportunities and employee networking groups
Hybrid work model - work remotely from home several days a week
Connect with us:
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website