The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC) located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position SAP Finance Application Engineer. Successful candidates will join the Finance Platform team which is part of a successful multifunction service center with a workforce of more than 700 employees delivering business services and solutions across the globe.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the support and implementation of SAP Financials PRA
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI modules.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior member
- At least 3 years' experience in SAP FI
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Understanding of accounting business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information systems or Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective.
- Experience in Central Finance and S/4 Hana
- SAP Functional ABAP background. Should be able to debug on their own and solve simple programing issues.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website