The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC) located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position Software Engineer. Successful candidates will join the Software Engineer team which is part of a successful multifunction service center with a workforce of more than 700 employees delivering business services and solutions across the globe.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- This position applies computer science principles to design, develop, and maintain API and integration solutions.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment with an evolving set of software languages, integration and cloud technologies.
- Is versed in cybersecurity, cloud, integration, and DevOps best practices.
- This role will consistently deliver innovative solutions, driving them through design, planning, development, deployment and support that simplify business processes and workflows to drive business value.
- Knowledgeable in any of the following technologies:
- Report Writer (RaaS - Report as a Service)
- Enterprise Interface Builder
- Workday Studio
- Core Connectors & Document Transformation
- XSLT / Xpath
- MVEL (MVFLEX Expression Language)
- Azure API
- Working knowledge of software engineering principles
- Strong communication (written/verbal) and facilitation skills with solid ability to convey business and technical information to a diverse audience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to engage difficulties with persistence
- Self-directed, flexible, working with minimal supervision, takes initiative, displays a high degree of ownership
- Ability to effectively deal with change and consistently maintain composure and logical thinking while under pressure
- Organized and skilled at planning. Ability to work from a high-level to a low level of detail and handle multiple assignments with varying priorities and deadlines
- Experience/knowledge in Agile SAFe, Kanban and Scrum methodologies
- Relocation will not be considered.
- Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
- Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website